Auctions sales 202-204: April 27th – 30th , 2021
For our biannual auctions we offer a virtual auction floor giving you the opportunity to attend the sales online and to place your bids in real time. There will be no extra charges for live bidding online.
To participate in live bidding please take into account:
- If you already have created a user account with Reiss & Sohn but have not yet applied for live bidding online, please login here, complete the shown form and submit.
- If you have not yet created a user account with Reiss & Sohn, please create your account here and submit your enquiry for live bidding online simultaneously.
- Please use a recent browser. The outdated Microsoft Internet Explorer will not work properly.
- You will then receive an email confirming that your request is checked. Please use the link included in this email to submit a scan of your ID card which is required to become registered for live bidding.
- We will activate your account 14 days prior to the sale at earliest and after receipt of your ID card scan. You will then receive a second email confirming the activation including a link to enter the virtual auction floor, which will be accessible about 30 min. prior to the start of the sale. In the auction schedule you find starting times of sessions and of session sections.
- The enquiry for participation in live bidding by persons unknown to us is required to be submitted 4 working days prior to the first day of the sale to make shure the registration can be completed in time. Thank you for your cooperation.
The Guest Access enables you to only follow the live-auction. To create a Guest Access a simple user account containing name, e-mail and username is sufficient. This user account remains valid for future sales. Submitting of bids is not possible with Guest Access.
There is a simulation accessible here to give you an impression of the procedure during the sale. None of the bids placed in the simulation will be registered. Have a try!